Coronavirus / COVID-19
Dear guest or visitor of Camping De Mussenkamp
With this webpage we would like to inform you about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and about the measures we take ourselves to prevent spreading.
On June 9, it was announced that the toilet buildings will be fully open on Monday, June 15. So you can just camp again and use our sanitary facilities. We have tightened our cleaning policy in accordance with the guidelines of the HISWA Recron (Dutch athority on prevetion of COVID-19) . We facilitate in sufficient disinfectant sprays, hand soap and cleaning alcohol gel for the guests. These are located at all accessible washbasins and washing facilities.
We ask our guests to ensure good and healthy personal hygiene, to adhere to the set walking routes and rules of conduct in accordance with the 1.5 meter distance and the number of people per room. Prepare well, give each other space so that everyone can enjoy a wonderful stay at Camping de Mussenkamp.
Important notice for our guests
We are in close contact with the local authorities (GGD), the trade association and municipalities that keep us informed of (local) developments regarding the virus.
In addition, as you are used to from us, we ensure good hygiene at our locations. The virus mainly spreads through cough and sneeze droplets that hang briefly in the air. Outside the body, the virus only survives briefly. Those who show no symptoms are hardly a risk of infection. Naturally, we follow developments closely and follow the advice of RIVM.
The buildings will be accessible to guests again from 15 June. The cleaning of our buildings and the so-called “hand contact points” such as light buttons and door handles / buttons are cleaned with professional means as you are used to from us.
From June 15, the sanitary facilities are open again for our guests, so you can use the showers and toilets again.
What can you do yourself?
It is important to follow the standard measures that apply to a “normal” flu and cold, namely:
- Use our sanitary facilities wisely.
- A greeting other than a hand and keep an appropriate distance from each other.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters (6 foot), especially in the sanitary areas.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for more than 25 seconds. Additional washbasins have been placed on the outside of the toilet block.
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper and then throw it in a trash can.
- Stay at home if you have any of the following: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase (up to 38 ° C).
- Immediately report if someone is ill by contacting the local doctor by telephone and inform the owner.
- Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever (from 38 ° C) and / or shortness of breath, please inform us before adjusting your reservation in case of illness.
- Always follow the directions of the personnel.
- Pay with pin or via a payment request.