Coronavirus / COVID-19
Dear guest or visitor of Camping De Mussenkamp
With this web page we would like to inform you about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and about the measures we take ourselves to prevent spread.
The campsite is fully open. So you can simply camp and use all of our sanitary facilities. We have adapted our cleaning policy in accordance with the guidelines of the HISWA-Recron. We facilitate in sufficient disinfectant sprays, hand soap and cleaning handles for the guests. These are located at all accessible sinks and washing facilities.
We ask our guests to ensure good and healthy personal hygiene, to adhere to the set walking routes and rules of conduct in accordance with the 1.5 meters distance and the number of people per room. Prepare yourself well, give each other the space so that everyone can enjoy a wonderful stay at Camping de Mussenkamp.
Important notice for our guests
We are in close contact with the local/Dutch authorities (GGD), the trade association and municipalities that keep us informed of (local) developments regarding the virus.
In addition, as you are used to from us, we ensure good hygiene at our locations. The virus mainly spreads via cough and sneeze droplets that hang briefly in the air. The virus only survives for a short time outside the body. Anyone who does not show symptoms is hardly a risk of infection. We will of course follow developments closely and follow the advice of the RIVM.
The buildings are again fully accessible to guests. The cleaning of our buildings and the so-called hand contact points such as light switches and door handles / knobs are cleaned with professional means as you are used to from us.
All sanitary facilities are open to our guests and you can therefore use the showers and toilets.
What can you do yourself?
It is important to follow the standard measures that apply to a “normal” flu and cold, namely:
- Use our sanitary facilities wisely.
- A greeting other than a hand and keep an appropriate distance from each other.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters (6 foot), especially in the sanitary areas.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for more than 25 seconds. Additional washbasins have been placed on the outside of the toilet block.
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper and then throw it in a trash can.
- Stay at home if you have any of the following: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase (up to 38 ° C).
- Immediately report if someone is ill by contacting the local doctor by telephone and inform the owner.
- Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever (from 38 ° C) and / or shortness of breath, please inform us before adjusting your reservation in case of illness.
- Always follow the directions of the personnel.
- Pay with pin or via a payment request.