On holiday with your horse
At our campsite you can also bring your own horse. Great for a weekend with your friends. The five indoor stalls are on the campsite opposite the reception.
De Mussenkamp is located right next to a beautiful forest with access to a large network of horse riding trails. These paths take you past many wonderful views of the Renderklippen nature reserve. You will be able to enter the woods safely without crossing dangerous or busy roads. All horse riding trails are marked with signposts so that you can easily follow the routes and not get lost.
You are responsible for taking care of your horse(s) yourself. This entails:
- Mucking out the stalls.
Straw and hay are available. We use straw as ground cover. Your horse/pony must hold a passport with valid vaccinations. Vaccinations for influenza and rhinopneumonitis are compulsory.
- 5 indoor stalls measuring 3.5 by 3.5 metres.
- A 20 x 40m outdoor track is enclosed by a wooden fence.
- No grazing.
- Located directly on horse riding trails.
- Plenty of space to park your trailer.
- Straw and hay are included.
- Concentrated feed is not included.
Equestrian routes Veluwe